Our mission here at Body Illusions, Inc. is simple. We are here to help each and every client reach their fitness goals. Our programs are designed to get maximum results and to maximize the body's full potential. We customize each program by doing a current evaluation of the client's Lifestyle, Fitness Level, Body Type, Nutritional and Cardiovascular Activity Habits.
Our trainers are dedicated to promoting a healthier lifestyle by practicing what they preach with years of experience training themselves and well as clients.
We at Body Illusions, Inc. see potential in every client who approaches us and is serious about making a lifestyle change because this what we preach and practice. Our mission is to bring out the best in you.
If you are ready to get into the best shape of your life then your search is over! With our proven track record, we know how to get you the results you want to see because we care and are concerned about your overall fitness, health, and well being.
We leave no stone unturned in helping you reach your fitness goals.
Yours in Health,
Victor Cohen CPT, CSCS
Founder/President, Body Illusions, Inc.
Television Host and NFL Alumni
The obesity epidemic is one of the country's most serious health problems.
Adult obesity has doubled since 1980 from 15% to 30%, while childhood obesity rates have tripled. Rising obesity rates have significant health consequences, contributing to increase the rates of more that 30 serious diseases. These conditions create a major strain on the health care system. More than a quarter of health cost are now related to obesity.
More than one-third (34.9% or 78.6) million US adults are obese. Obesity- related conditions include heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer, some of the leading causes of preventable deaths.
The estimated annual medical cost of obesity in the us was 147 billion US dollars. The medical cost for people who were obese were $1,429.00 higher than those of normal weight.
- Benefits of Exercise
- Exercise improves your heart rate and the functioning of many of your organs. Just a few minutes a day is all that is required to realize the benefits of exercise. Read more
- Benefits of Hiring a Personal Trainer
- Your trainer is a professional who lives, researches and practices health and fitness every day. You want a person with this level of expertise guiding your transformation. Read more
- Core and Balance Training
- Most people think of the core as a nice six-pack, or strong, toned abs, but we can show you that there is more involved to building a strong core. Read more
- Sport Specific Training
- Athletes of any age or competitive level, "the weekend warrior" recreational athlete, or high level athlete can benefit from training your body to perform better at a specific sport. Read more
- Muscle Toning
- Muscle toning is about both replenishing muscle mass while decreasing fat. Our trainers can help you find the right balance of exercise and food intake to maximize your muscle-toning effects. Read more