Core and Balance Training
- The best core exercises may surprise you. It's not enough to do just ab crunches and sit ups. To build a strong core you need to exercise a variety of muscles from the hips to your shoulders. Most people think of the core as a nice six-pack, or strong, toned abs, but the truth is the abdominals are a very small part of the core. The abs have a limited and specific action, and what experts refer to as the "core" actually consist of many different muscles that stabilize the spine and pelvis, and they run the entire length of the torso. When these muscles contract, they stabilize the spine, pelvis and shoulder girdle and create a solid base of support. When this happens we are able to generate powerful movements of the extremities.
The core muscles make it possible to stand upright and move on two feet. These muscles help control movement, transfer energy, shift body weight and move in any direction. A strong core distributes the stresses of weight-bearing and protects the back. Core conditioning exercise programs need to target all these muscle groups to be effective. Core muscles need to work as a unit , contract at the same time, cross several joints in order to stabilize the spine. Some are the best core exercises are simple bodyweight exercises.
- It's Good for You
- You Look Good
- Lower Back Stabilization
- Your Body Gets Smarter
- Improved Flexibility
- Improved Respiration and Lung Capacity
- Reduced Occurence of Lower Back Pain
- Improved Overall Strength Improved Balance
- Improves Postural Imbalance
- Improves Athletic Performance Balance Training
- BENEFITS OF INCORPORATING BALANCE TRAINING INTO YOUR WORKOUT
- Improves Athletic Performance Balance Training Improves communication between your brain and muscles
- Muscle Isolation- While balance training you have to maintain stabilization and you are forced to engage an individual muscle so that you are not using other muscles to cheat
- Your body works much harder to stabilize- In turn you burn more calories
- Helps with Hip Stabilization
- Core Stabilization- helps improve coordination, athletic skill, posture
You must never find time for anything.
If you want time you must make it.